What is Valentine’s Day Without Flowers?
For centuries, flowers have been given as gifts as a gesture of romance and love during Valentine’s Day. The rose has become the traditional Valentine’s Day flower. Today, flowers can be given during Valentines Day to any recipient as a kind gesture. Red is the colour that signifies love, and yellow is the colour that represents platonic love.
A Massive Giveaway For All!
Whoever you are, there is always definitely someone that you can give flowers too. This Valentine’s Day 2019, Farm Florist is teaming up with Durian Delivery Singapore to organise a huge giveaway for everybody!
6 lucky winners stand a chance to win a $150 cash voucher from Durian Delivery Singapore and a $150 cash voucher from Farm Florist Singapore.
Here’s How to Win:
- ‘Like’ the Facebook Page of ‘FARM Florist‘ and ‘Durian Delivery Singapore‘.
- Share the pinned (top) post regarding this giveaway on both Facebook pages.
- Tag 3 friends in the comments section of the above mentioned Facebook post and state why you should this amazing giveaway!
Here is What $150 Can Do For You:
Terms and Conditions:
- Giveaway contest begins on 1 February 2019, 12 midnight, until 11 February 2019, 10:00 pm.
- Winners will be announced by 12 February 2019 via Facebook Messenger.